Tuesday, February 23, 2016

MIS opps at the Job Fair: update!

I just got back from the Job Fair over at the event center. I targeted a bunch of employers to talk to that didn't list MIS specifically but probably wanted our students, based on the other majors they listed, etc. I told them about the program and gave them a fact sheet of what classes you guys take, etc.

All but one said they definitely needed MIS students and wanted me to send them over, so here you go:

  • Proofpoint
  • RingCentral
  • Gigamon
  • Wine Group 
  • Insightly CRM
  • Kohl's Digital
  • Memory Blue
Of course these are in addition to the ones that listed MIS, specifically. Lots of good opportunities. Go talk to as many as you can and see what you can get going with them.

I'll try to do the same tomorrow but I have a meeting that's in the way so will only be able to catch those that are there early. I'll try to post any others I find that want MIS but didn't say so. 

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment