Wednesday, September 18, 2013

nice chance to visit KP's HQ: internship & full-time opps

Maybe you know this already, but Kaiser Permanente has this great rep for providing best-in-class IT to staff and customers as well. I'm not a member so I don't have first-hand experience but I heard their CIO on the radio a couple of years ago during my home commute and was pretty blown away. I don't recall the details but I know that I considered changed my insurance to KP just because I was so impressed by the capabilities he was describing--I wanted them!

Anyway, this announcement (below) with details just popped up in my emailbox. Seems like a good opportunity and I especially liked that they're holding it in their (remodeled) headquarters up in Oakland (though they say the job opps are up there and down here too.) Sometimes it's pretty cool to see a place, especially a headquarters, especially for a trend-setting operation like this one, and you might even be able to get a job out of it. Better than just seeing them at a job fair table here in the event center, for sure.

Note that you have to sign up in advance and the space is limited. But since this just popped up, I'm sure you could get it if you get on it right now. And if you do go, post a reply here on the blog to let the rest of us know about the place and the opps, ok? Thx. Good luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment