Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hot Off the Presses: InfoSec Mgmt (118c) on Demand...finally!

Well, this took longer than I'd hoped, and there is still some tweaking to be done here and there, but for now, you can find the best of what I teach in 118c on a multi-page blog site I'm calling "ProfsrHillzInfoSecMgmtBlog". There are articles, tutorial movies, even infoSec-related comic strips, etc. and links to class recordings from the last time I taught the course. Of course there's the blog roll of news & whatever catches my eye as useful and interesting on the topic. And on the "Keep Learning" page, I've opened up comments as a way readers can add their own favorite resources to share.

When the budget improves, I hope we can run 118C again as a real class but in the meantime, the many who have been asking (repeatedly), and waiting patiently (thank you) will have a way to get up to speed on this important subject.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much Professor Hill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, James. I'm happy to get this out to everyone. Hope you find it useful. I'll try to add some more content as soon as I get a chance. If you want to be alerted when I do - subscribe to the blog and I'll post an update message whenever I add something.

    ReplyDelete